Asian fish balls
Region : Asia
Makes 10 balls
Delicious served with chilli sauce with an aperitif! Goes brilliantly with a well-chilled glass of Vintense Syrah!
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2.5 cm piece of fresh ginger
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 red pepper
- 250 g cooked Northern prawns
- 400 g white fish
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup natural breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch hot chilli
- Pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, ginger, onion and pepper.
- Add the prawns, fish, egg, breadcrumbs and chilli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Process until the mixture forms a ball around the blade.
- Form into small balls with your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Cook in the middle of the oven for ±20 minutes (the balls must be golden).
- Serve with rice, noodles and salad.