Cherry tomato and prawn tabbouleh
Region : Middle East
Serve chilled with a glass of Vintense Syrah! Bon appétit.
- 250 g couscous
- 50 cl water
- 18 cl olive oil
- 4 cl cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 1 pepper, very finely diced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 500 g cooked and shelled prawns
- 250 g tomatoes, finely diced
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Mint leaves
- Put the water in a pan and bring to boil.
- Pour the couscous into a mixing bowl, pour on the boiling water, cover and leave for 5 minutes to allow the couscous to swell up. Then fluff up immediately with a fork. Put aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whip together the olive oil, cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Add the prawns, pepper, cherry tomatoes cut in half and the chopped fresh herbs to the couscous.
- Pour on the vinaigrette
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.