Courgettes with Sauvignon
Courgette with mint. Enjoy cooking with alcohol free wine. Vintense 0,0% alc.
- 8 courgettes
- 8 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 glass of Vintense Sauvignon Blanc wine
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mint leaves
- Wash and peel the courgettes, leaving on a few strips of skin. Next, cut them into approximately 2 cm slices.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Peel the clove of garlic.
- Wash the lemon and cut it lengthwise into slices.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the vegetables and gently fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the glass of Vintense Sauvignon Blanc, pepper, salt, coriander and thyme.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes until the courgettes are cooked. Ideally, they should be tender but firm.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool in the cooking juices.
- Once the salad has cooled, add the lemon.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve cold.