Argentinian entrecôte (Chimichurri sauce)
Serve with roast potatoes and a tomato salad. Accompany with a good Vintense Merlot!
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch of fresh oregano
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Chop the previously washed and dried parsley and oregano and place in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Put the steaks on a plate and cover with the Chimichurri sauce. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to eat:Grill your meat on the BBQ, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks and your tastes.