Green chicken curry
Region : Asia
Serve with chopped basil and Thai rice. Open your Vintense Chardonnay and enjoy!
- 1 bunch of Thai basil
- 5 leaves of Kaffir lime
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 courgette
- 1 pepper
- Mangetout peas
- 2 tablespoons of white or brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil (sunflower or peanut)
- 2 teaspoons of green curry paste
- 250 ml coconut milk
- Dice the chicken.
- Cut the courgette and the pepper into thin strips.
- Heat the oil with the green curry paste and sugar in a wok or a large pan. Allow to dissolve over a moderate heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and brown for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, the lime leaves and the fish sauce.
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.