Mediterranean salmon en papillote
Region : Europe
Serve hot accompanied by tagliatelle and a well-chilled glass of Vintense Chardonnay. Bon appétit!
- 4 salmon fillets (150 – 200 g)
- 2 courgettes
- 2 carrots
- 1 pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed 1 lemon Flat-leaf parsley,
- Olive oil
- Vintense Chardonnay
- Salt, pepper
- Chop the vegetables: cut the carrots and courgettes using a mandolin, slice the tomatoes into thin rounds and the pepper and onion into strips.
- Fry for 3 minutes with a little olive oil (the vegetables must not lose their bite).
- Prepare 4 sheets of parchment paper. Spread out the vegetables and place your salmon fillets on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add herbs (basil, parsley, etc. ) and a little garlic.
- Place one or two slices of lemon on the fish.
- Drizzle with a spoonful of olive oil and a good splash of Vintense Chardonnay.
- Close the papillotes and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.